+1 (866) INSUBUY
+1 (866) 467-8289
8 AM - 9 PM CT Seven Days a Week Source ID: Insubuy
+1 (866) INSUBUY467-82898 AM - 9 PM CTSeven Days a Week

There was a problem, please make the requested changes and submit again:

  • Search criteria is required. {{ error }}

Ask Our Specialists

All questions are answered by U.S. based licensed and experienced insurance professionals.

Q:what happens if the country i am departing from or entering put a travel ban in place? Does travel insurance cover that?

The only way a plan would offer coverage in such case would be under a Cancel for Any Reason benefit. These types of benefits are only available for US residents traveling round trip and must be purchased within a certain number of days from the initial trip deposit, depending on the plan. You may quote trip insurance here and read more about the benefits available at the below listed article on our website. Coronavirus Disease COVID-19 and Travel Insurance FAQ

Q:Can person 80 years old get covid insurance coverage traveling from canada to usa for 3 month?

Yes, you may view and quote the plans here. Keep in mind that all the plans on the market will cover the new illnesses and injuries that manifest in the body after the effective date of the policy. They will exclude pre-existing conditions, preventative an routine care. Should you have additionalq uestions please let us know. You may also call us directly at (866) 467-8289 and speak with any of our licesened representatives for asistance.

Q:Hi I want to know if the airline cancelled my back to the States trip and, I will get half of the money back, but now need to purchase a new plane ticket, one way only, and it costs me double. Am I covered?

Thank you for contacting Insubuy. You have purchased the Safe Travels Outbound Cost Saver plan. This plan is designed to cover new illnesses and injuries that manifest in the body after the effective date of the policy. It would not cover for the cost related to a new flight ticket. Let us know if you have additional questions. You may also call our office at (866) 467-8289

Q:I am having first health insurance and i would like to know what is the nearest urgent care that is open today and takes patients

Thank you for reaching out for your insurance needs. You may search the First Health PPO Network here. Let us know if you have further questions. You may also call our office at (866) 467-8289.

Q:Hello I am currently on Safe Travel USA Cost saver. I am on adjustment of status for pending green card application. I was previously here on OPT when I bought your insurance. However, I want to extend it. I want to check if I am still eligible for that plan. I am currently here in the U.S waiting for my application response.

You are eligible as long as you don't have greencard.

DISCLAIMER: Information presented in our Questions and Answers section is generic and was deemed to be accurate at the time of response. Please use the answers as a guide and do not make decisions based on the answers. The answers presented may be outdated and altogether inaccurate currently or not relevant as the details provided such as the insurance terms and conditions, plan benefits, eligibility and coverage may have changed. Insubuy assumes no responsibility for relying on such answers. You should review the latest certificate wording of the insurance policy (available on this website) for the product you are considering for the latest and complete details. If there is any conflict between the answers provided here and the certificate wording, the details of the certificate wording will prevail.

Did you know?

Prices are regulated by law.

You cannot find a lower price anywhere for the same product.

Learn More

Why purchase insurance from Insubuy®?

Same Price. Better Service.®

There are many advantages in purchasing from Insubuy® and no disadvantages.

Learn More

Visiting USA?

Healthcare costs are very high in the U.S.

Buy U.S. based visitors insurance and enjoy your trip.

Learn More

Traveling abroad?

Did you know that your insurance may not cover you abroad or that it may only provide limited coverage?

Purchase travel medical insurance that includes emergency medical evacuation.

Learn More

New immigrant to USA?

You are not eligible to enroll in Medicare for the first 5 years.

Purchase new immigrant medical insurance to bridge the gap.

Learn More

Going on a vacation?

You could lose your non-refundable trip costs if you had to cancel your trip.

Buy a trip cancellation insurance package plan and be worry-free.

Learn More

Are you an exchange visitor to USA?

The U.S. Department of State requires all J visa holders to purchase compliant insurance.

Buy J visa medical insurance to meet your requirements.

Learn More

Traveling to Europe?

Schengen countries require most non-US citizens to purchase Schengen visa insurance.

Make an instant purchase online and get instant visa letter.

Learn More

Traveling frequently throughout the year?

You don't need to purchase travel insurance for every trip.

Purchase annual multi trip travel insurance for your travels.

Learn More

International student in the U.S.?

Most schools require international students to purchase health insurance.

Purchase international student health insurance that meets most school requirements.

Learn More