Insubuy Insurance

8 AM-9 PM CST. Mon-Fri
8 AM-5 PM CST. Sat-Sun

Temporary Workers Insurance Eligibility

Many temporary workers (such as on H1 or L1 visa) who are working in the U.S. are looking for health insurance for themselves and/or their dependents and are considering several options, such as getting insurance through employer, long term domestic insurance or short term domestic insurance or new immigrants insurance. The following flow chart will guide you choose the most suitable option for you.

In the following chart, 'New Immigrant Insurance' is not necessarily for green card holders only, but for anyone who has recently arrived in the US and has been living in the U.S. now.


Disclaimer: We have made the above flow chart to accommodate most common scenarios. It may or may not apply in your case. Please use your judgment and if you have any doubts, please feel free to contact our office and we would be glad to help you select the most suitable plan for your needs. In any case, we will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of using the above flow chart.