New Hampshire is one of the ten smallest states in the United States. Its beauty is in its numerous lakes, mountains, valleys, and rivers. This ‘Granite State’ is a great destination for nature lovers. Surrounded by Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts, New Hampshire is easy to reach.
Head to this area of New England to challenge the adventurer in you. Choose from plenty of outdoor activities including kayaking, sailing, hiking, and skiing. Travel solo or with a group to enjoy what Mother Nature has to offer in New Hampshire. While you plan a fun-filled trip, also be sure to take care of your safety. Buy a
visitors medical insurance plan or
travel insurance plan
to prevent expenses in case of any unfortunate event.
New Hampshire’s Most Popular Places for Travel
- Mount Washington Cog Railway - A clear day at the Mount Washington Summit offers a clear view of four states. Take the steep cog railway up the 6,000 foot (over 1,828 meter) mountain and enjoy an adventurous ride. Mount Washington Observatory, a museum, and a cafeteria are few other spots you can enjoy once you reach the top.
- White Mountain National Forest - Find this sprawling green forest within the White Mountains. It covers a large area of northern New Hampshire. Hiking and camping are the two popular activities of interest. Book a tour in advance to avoid any last-minute reservation hassle.
- Concord - Concord is the capital city of New Hampshire. You will enjoy your stay in this charming old city, as the old Greek architectures give it a distinct touch. The State House is an iconic building in the city which dates back to 1819. It is famous for granite digging and furniture making. The cultural capital, Concord houses one boutique hotel and two performing arts centers.
- The Little White Church - The Little White Church in Eaton has a picturesque view. It looks like a picture out of a postcard. Add this beautiful place to your must-visit list to enjoy nature at its best. Sit and enjoy the serenity surrounding at the Little White Church. Look for music concerts when visiting this beautiful church.
- Lake Winnipesaukee - Lake Winnipesaukee lies south of the White Mountains. Amusement parks, beaches, and cafes surround this beautiful lake. Go to the west side of the lake to visit the home of Weirs Beach.
Key Guidelines for Travelers in New Hampshire
New Hampshire is a safe and friendly place. Take a trip to the state and create endless memories. Here are a few guidelines that we have curated for you:
- Season - Book your trip to New Hampshire in any season and enjoy various activities. The state witnesses four seasons and welcomes visitors all year round. You can enjoy camping in summers, skiing in winters, apple picking in autumn, and hiking in spring.
- Driving - Get on the road and enjoy the scenic landscapes in New Hampshire. Some of the amazing road trips that you can take include The Kancamagus Scenic Byway, The White Mountain Trail, Three Rivers Scenic Drive, and The Fall Foliage Road Trip. Rent an insured car and get on the road for one of the best drives of your life.
- Recreation - The ‘Granite State’ offers amazing recreational activities. You can plan a quiet vacation or get your adrenaline rushing. Ziplining, dog sledding, hiking, mountain climbing, and water rafting are some of the activities you can take up in New Hampshire.
- Medical Emergencies - New Hampshire has dependable but expensive medical facilities. Buy a visitors medical insurance plan before your trip to cover high medical bills. In case of any mishaps or sudden illness, an insurance plan can save you from unforeseen expenses.
Visitors Medical Insurance for Travelers in New Hampshire - FAQs
Despite all the planning, your trip may not always go as expected. An illness or injury could arise without notice that would need medical attention. In case of any unfortunate event, visitors medical insurance becomes beneficial. Choose a plan that can cover the costs of approved medical tests, X-rays, emergency hospitalization, and a local ambulance.
Why buy visitors medical insurance before travelling to New Hampshire?
When it comes to healthcare, the United States stands at the best and the most expensive. Treatment for even a small accident or illness can be a high cost for you. A visitors medical insurance plan can relieve you of covered medical expenses. Paying a small insurance amount can help you save lots of money later, in case you meet with any unfortunate event.
What should I look for in my visitors medical insurance New Hampshire?
An ideal insurance plan can cover an acute onset of a pre-existing condition, if anyone travelling has pre-existing conditions that become aggravated during the trip. It should also cover unforeseen sickness, accidents, and injuries. PPO Network participation and emergency medical evacuation and repatriation coverages are additional benefits to look for when reviewing the plan. Buy a visitors medical insurance plan before you start this trip to shield your finances against surprises.
Trip Cancellation Insurance for Travelers in New Hampshire - FAQs
Planning trips can take time and involve advance payments for hotels, flights, trips, and tours. If an emergency comes up and forces you to cancel your trip, you could lose all that money and the experience of a lifetime. Travel worry-free with trip cancellation insurance in New Hampshire. It can cover a part of full trip costs in case of cancellation by the service provider.
Why should I get trip cancellation insurance for my New Hampshire travel?
Trip cancellation insurance is important, especially when going to destinations far from home. You do not want to lose all that money from the reservations you sought out and paid for. Reimbursement for a trip cancellation comes if the trip is cancelled due to a reason listed in the policy. The most common reasons for cancellation include weather-related cancellations or delays, work-related emergencies, or getting sick before the trip begins. Enjoy holidaying in New Hampshire worry-free when you have a trip cancellation plan ready.
What should I look for in my New Hampshire trip cancellation insurance?
If the trip is cancelled due to a covered reason under the policy, it can reimburse you for the non-refundable, prepaid expenses of the trip. Your policy should include coverage for:
When selecting a trip cancellation insurance plan, check that it can cover all your booked activities, tours, accommodations, and flight tickets. Read over policies first to know what all reasons are covered for each plan, and then choose the plan that is best for your trip and situation.
Before You Travel To New Hampshire - Do This
A perfect destination for nature lovers, New Hampshire offers year-round adventure. Check our pre-travel checklist that will help you when visiting the beautiful state.
The state offers a tax-free shopping experience, true to its motto ‘Live Free’. Before you plan your shopping day in the state, get in touch with the customs department of your country to know what goods are allowed.
- Book packages
New Hampshire has a lot to offer when it comes to adventure activities. A wise decision will be to book your activity and stay package in advance. Some of the packages that you can book are ski and lodge packages at Attitash Mountains and Mt. Washington Auto Road tour. Always go with legitimate travel planners when booking your tours.
- Get travel insurance
A travel insurance plan can act as a safety net for your wallet should you fall injured or ill. Choose a plan that works to cover your medical expenses, accommodations, and flight costs in case the worst happens.