GEO Group provides international group health insurance for as little as 2 employees who are located outside of the United States for long periods of time. As long as the majority of employees are located outside of the United States, it is possible to insure a few U.S. based employees as well.
Coverage areas for GEO Group insurance include:
- Worldwide excluding U.S. & Canada
- Country of Assignment
GEO Group insurance is administered by International Medical Group (IMG) and is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, a White Mountains Insurance Group company, and is rated A "Excellent" by A.M. Best.
This plan provides comprehensive medical benefits, such as dental, emergency medical evacuation, emergency reunion, repatriation of remains, local ambulance, wellness benefits, maternity and newborn care to multinational employers for their international employees.
It is also possible to customize the insurance plan to suit your needs with the supplemental coverage available. There are options for:
- Dental Insurance - 3 options to choose from
- Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Daily Indemnity Insurance - in-patient hospitalization cash benefit
- GEO Platinum USA Benefits Rider - for U.S.-based employers, provides coverage for international employees that is similar to U.S. style health plans
It is recommended to review the international group medical insurance purchase steps and the advantages of international group medical insurance.