USAway International Major Medical Plan is designed for people who are traveling or temporarily residing outside the U.S. It can be used whether people are traveling for tourism, vacation, studying abroad, religious activities, business assignments or simply want to fulfill the visa requirements.
USAway Insurance is administered by Petersen International Underwriters and is underwritten by Lloyds of London, rated A "Excellent" by A.M. Best.
Various policy maximum choices ranging from $50,000 to $5,000,000 are available. You can also choose the deductible from $100 to $5,000. The policy maximum and deductible choices get limited for people in the higher age groups. After you pay the deductible, the insurance reimburses 100% up to the selected policy maximum in eligible medical expenses.
- Optional trip cancellation insurance benefit in the same policy.
- Reputed underwriter Lloyds of London who has the solid history of over three hundred years in business.
- Optional war & terrorism coverage the regions of the world where most other companies would not provide any coverage.
- Optional generous sports activity coverage.
- Not extendable.
- Not refundable.
- Limitation of $25,000 for cardiac and cancer related expenses.
- Outpatient prescription drugs limited to $500.
- Fulfillment kit (insurance card, policy wording etc.) only by email and not by postal mail.