The Right Products and The Best Service
At IMG, we know that the reasons to internationally are many and varied — that's why our products are too. Our full-service approach to providing international medical insurance products includes servicing vacationers, those working or living internationally for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence. To meet our members' needs, we have developed a comprehensive range of major medical, life, dental and disability products.
But providing world-class products and benefits is not enough. Since 1990, we've supported millions of people in almost ever country with customer service that's second to none. Our dedicated team of international, multilingual specialists and highly trained customer service professionals back the benefits our members need with the services they want.
IMG offers a full line of international medical insurance, trip cancellation and stop loss programs, as well as 24/7 emergency medical and travel assistance to meet the needs of anyone traveling or residing away from home.
A Global Family of Companies
Over the years, IMG has established several subsidiaries to best serve our unique clients. These subsidiaries serve as divisions of the company and ensure seamless integration of IMG's products and services:
- AkesoCareSM: A URAC-accredited international health care management company that provides medical management and clinical services across the globe.
- IMG-Stop LossSM: Develops, sells, underwrites and administers medical stop-loss insurance products for self-funded employers.
- International Medical Administrators: A licensed third-party administrator that processes insurance claims on behalf of IMG’s members and self-insured organizations.
- Global Response: UK-based Global Response offers 24/7 emergency medical assistance to policyholders, as well as claims and logistical support to insurance providers with clients worldwide.
- ALC Health: An award-winning, UK-based international medical insurance provider that has been protecting the health of private clients, companies and organizations across the globe for more than 15 years.
Why Choose IMG?
IMG is an award-winning provider of global insurance benefits and assistance services. For more than 25 years, we have enabled our members to worry less and experience more by delivering the protection they need, backed by the support they deserve. With IMG, members experience:
- Global Support. With offices and partners across the globe, IMG provides the support you need, when you need it. In fact, it's our corporate mission to be there to protect and enhance your health and well-being.
- Service Without Obstacles. IMG's team of international, multilingual specialists is accustomed to working in multiple time zones, languages, and currencies. Our global reach means we can work without barriers.
- Accessible Technology. Log on to the secure, 24-hour online portal, myIMGSM, to submit and view your claims, manage your account, search for providers, Live Chat with representatives, and more.
- International Provider AccessSM In addition to our expansive PPO network available for treatment received within the U.S., our proprietary IPA network of more than 17,000 accomplished physicians and facilities allows you to access quality care worldwide. Our direct billing arrangements can also ease the time and upfront expense at select providers.
- Financial Stability. Our globally recognized underwriters, A-rated Sirius International Insurance Corporation (publ) and certain underwriters at Lloyd's, offer the financial security and reputation demanded by international consumers.
- International Emergency Care. When you're away from home and a medical emergency occurs, you may not be able to wait for regular business hours. With our on-site medical staff, you have 24-hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment.
International Medical Group, Inc.
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208