Safe Travels International Cost Saver Highlights
- Insurance for medical accident and sickness, emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation of remains, trip interruption, baggage, and accidental death & dismemberment
- Non-US citizens and Non-US residents traveling outside their home country but not to the United States
- Unexpected recurrence of a Pre-Existing Medical Condition
- Up to $1,000,000 in Primary emergency medical coverage
- Coverage from 5 days to 1 year
- Renewable with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months
- Athletic sports coverage available
|Benefits of Coverage|
|Emergency Medical & Hospitalization||$50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000|
|Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-Existing Condition||Included|
|Hospital Room & Board Charge||100%|
|ICU Room & Board Charge||100%|
|Doctor Visits, X-rays, Prescriptions, Ambulance||100%|
|Emergency Medical Treatment of Pregnancy||$2,500|
|Mental or Nervous Disorders||$2,500|
|Physiotherapy/Physical Medicine/Chiropractic||$50 per visit per day|
|Deductible Options||$0, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation||100%|
|Political/Natural Disaster Evacuation||$25,000|
|Repatriation of Remains||100%|
|Return of Minor Children or Travel Companion||$5,000|
|Trip Interruption||$7,500 per Policy Period|
|AD&D||$25,000 or $10,000|
|24/7 Emergency Assitance||Included|
For descriptions of benefits see Your Guide to Understanding Plan Coverage Descriptions
|AD&D||$50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000|
|Athletic Sports Coverage||Some Sports Covered|
Refer to Optional Upgrades Rate Chart
Athletic sports coverage
Provides coverage for injuries incurred during amateur, Club, Intramural, Interscholastic, Intercollegiate activities such as archery, tennis, swimming, cross country, track, volleyball golf, ballet, basketball, cheerleading, equestrian, fencing, field hockey, football (no division 1), gymnastics, hockey, karate, lacrosse, polo, rowing, rugby and soccer. Any athletic sport not listed is excluded from this policy unless the activity is noncontact and engaged in by you solely for leisure, recreation, entertainment, or fitness purposes only.
Accident Medical Expense Benefit Daily Premium Rates
|Up to age 21||$0.54||$0.68||$0.71||$0.74||$0.82|
|22 to 29||$0.80||$0.91||$1.00||$1.11||$1.25|
|30 to 39||$0.94||$1.11||$1.28||$1.48||$1.70|
|40 to 49||$1.62||$1.82||$1.90||$2.04||$2.70|
|50 to 59||$2.81||$3.21||$3.32||$3.46||$3.63|
|60 to 64||$3.52||$4.23||$4.40||$4.62||$5.22|
|65 to 69||$4.11||$4.51||$4.59||$4.74||$5.39|
|70 to 79||$6.80||$8.70||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|80 and over||$10.83||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Persons up to age 69 are eligible for all plans
Persons age 70 to 79 are eligible for $50,000 or $100,000
Persons age 80 to 99 and over are eligible for the $50,000 plan only
Deductible Daily Rate Options:
Athletic Sports Coverage:
1.20 x the daily base plan rate + monthly Sports Class rate
- Class 1 Sports: Rate $0 per month
Archery, Tennis, Swimming, Cross Country, Track, Volleyball & Golf
- Class 2 Sports: Rate $26 per month
Ballet, Basketball, Cheerleading, Equestrian, Fencing, Field Hockey, Football (no division 1), Gymnastics, Hockey, Karate, Lacrosse, Polo, Rowing, Rugby & Soccer
24 Hour AD&D:
- $50,000 - $0.25 per day - All Ages
- $100,000 - $0.50 per day- Ages 19-79
- $250,000 - $1.75 per day - Ages 19-69
- $500,000 - $4.00 per day - Ages 19-69
- $1,000,000 - $8.00 per day - Ages 19-69
Policy cancellation and refund
100% refund for policies cancelled prior to the effective date; partial refund for policies cancelled after the effective date. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and are based on the date received.
Travel Assistance Services
24-hour travel assistance services are provided by GBG Assist.
- Plan may be purchased before departure or after travel has begun. The effective date is based on the date requested and once payment has been received.
- Plan rates are per person and based on age of traveler at the time of enrollment.
- Rates are subject to change prior to enrollment.
- Coverage from 5 days to 1 year; renewable up to 2 years.
AdministratorTrawick International Inc.
Post Office Box 2284
Fairhope, AL 36533
UnderwriterGBG Insurance Limited
Channel Islands - Guernsey
Global Benefits Group
26741 Portola Pkwy, Suite 1E #527
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONInsubuy®, Inc.
4200 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
+1 (866) INSUBUY
Phone: +1 (972) 985-4400
Fax: +1 (972) 767-4470
Benefits listed are per person and describe all of the travel insurance benefits, underwritten by GBG Insurance Limited. There are certain restrictions, exclusions and limitations that apply to all services and coverages. Plan benefits, limits, and provisions may vary by state. To review full plan details online, see the Certificate Wording. You will receive a Certificate of Insurance depending on your country of residence and description of 24-hour emergency assistance services which describes the benefits and limitations in detail.