8 AM-9 PM CST. Mon-Fri
8 AM-5 PM CST. Sat-Sun
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Evacuation
- Employee Benefits
- International Coverage
Age 0-69 : $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000
Age 70-79 : $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000
Age 80-84 : $2,500 or $5,000
Deductibles listed are per policy period.
Age 0-69 : up to $1,000,000
Age 70-74 : up to $250,000
Age 75-79 : up to $100,000
Age 80-84 : up to $50,000
Benefits listed are per policy period.
The insurance being described is a temporary major medical insurance plan. Eligible expenses caused by an illness or injury and incurred from any doctor or any hospital within a specified geographical area will be reimbursed to you. Benefits may be assignable directly to the providers once a claim has been validated
- Hospital Expenses: All medically necessary expenses while hospitalized.
- Physician Services: All medically necessary expenses for treatment.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities: All medically necessary expenses if confinement begins following a medically necessary hospital confinement of 3 days or longer.
- Home Health Care: All medically necessary expenses if hospitalization would have been required if Home Health Care was not provided and the care is provided in accordance with a written plan established, approved and followed by a physician.
- Medical Evacuation: All medically necessary expenses for stabilization and transportation to the facility nearest your home, which can provide the appropriate care up to $100,000.
- Repatriation of Remains: In the event of death, Underwriters will reimburse the cost of delivery of your remains to a mortuary nearest your home up to $100,000.
- $25,000 Accidental Death: $50,000 if accidental death occurs while riding as a passenger of a common carrier.
- Ambulance Services Expenses: To and from a hospital within 100 miles in the same geographic area.
- Prescription Drugs: Outpatient prescription medications covered up to a maximum of $500.
- Emergency Return Home: If, after you have departed, you learn of the death of an Immediate Family Member, or you learn of the substantial destruction of your home by fire, wind, flood, or earthquake, Underwriters shall reimburse you the cost of an economy one way air or ground transportation ticket for you to your home, up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Trip Cancellation Benefit: If within two weeks prior to your pre-paid ticketed or vouchered initial trip departure your entire trip must be cancelled due to 1) your death, illness or injury causing hospitalization or outpatient surgery, or 2) the death of an Immediate Family member, or 3) the substantial destruction of your home due to fire, wind, flood, or earthquake, any unused and nonrefundable portion of expenses shall be reimbursed up to a maximum of $1,000, excess of $100 each and every loss and excess of all other valid Insurances.
- Lost Luggage: In the event that your checked on luggage is completely and totally lost, Underwriters shall reimburse you to a maximum of $500, excess of any and all other valid and collectible coverages.
- Common Accident Provision: In the event that you and any additional insured family members suffer injuries from the same accident, only one deductible shall be applied.
- Information PIU receives from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with the affiliates, others or PIU;
- Information PIU receives from consumer-reporting agencies; and
- Financial and medical sources.
This is not intended to be a complete outline of coverage. Actual wording may change without notice. Underwriters reserve the right to modify terms and benefits at time of underwriting.
4200 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
For further information, you can call toll-free (866) INSUBUY.