8 AM-9 PM CST. Mon-Fri
8 AM-5 PM CST. Sat-Sun
- Personal & Group Coverage
- War/Terrorism Coverage
- Hazardous Activities
- Medically Substandard Risks
Many people do not realize the vast scope of coverage that an Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) policy can provide. An AD&D policy can provide a benefit in the event of death or dismemberment caused by extreme sports, firearms, fires, plane crashes including private piloting, traffic accidents, and more.
|Accidental Death||100% of the Benefit|
|- Loss of or loss of use of two or more members||100% of the Benefit|
|- Loss of sight of both eyes||100% of the Benefit|
|- Loss of or loss of use of one member||50% of the Benefit|
|- Loss of hearing of both ears||50% of the Benefit|
|- Loss of speech||50% of the Benefit|
|- Loss of sight of one eye||50% of the Benefit|
|Accident Permanent Total Disability||100% of the Benefit|
- 24-Hour Coverage includes any accidental bodily injury, including air travel and common carrier coverage.
- Common Carrier Coverage includes any form of conveyance that is certified as a common carrier of passengers, including Air Travel.
- Air Travel Only Coverage includes traveling as a passenger on a Certified Passenger Aircraft provided by a commercial airline on a regularly scheduled or non-scheduled, special or chartered flight and operated by a properly certified pilot.
- Benefits are payable in addition to any other plan.
- Benefits are payable for loss caused by exposure to the weather or in a conveyance that results in disappearance or sinking and the body is not found within 365 days of the accident.
- Benefits will be paid on the basis of presumption of death.
- Benefits paid in a single lump sum.
- Covers accidental bodily injury sustained while the Certificate is in force and which results in loss within 365 days of the date of the accident.
- War or acts of war and/or terrorism may be covered under this plan by applying for such and paying the additional premium.
- Accidental Death pays the principal sum benefit to the designated beneficiary in the event of death due to accidental bodily injury, or exposure to weather as a result of an accident or disappearance or the sinking of a conveyance on which the insured was a passenger and the body is not found within 365 days of the accident.
- Dismemberment includes the loss of use of both hands or feet, or one hand and one foot, or the loss of sight of both eyes. The principal sum benefit is paid for these losses. One half the principal sum amount will be paid in the event of the loss of sight of one eye, the loss of use of one hand or one foot, the hearing of both ears or the ability to speak.
- Accident Permanent Total Disability will provide benefits if a competent medical authority determines you to be permanently totally disabled as to being able to perform the substantial and material duties of your occupation.
- NO medical examinations required.
- Application can be sent by fax or email.
- Underwriting time is one to four working days.
- Benefits may not exceed ten times the annual income unless otherwise justified.
4200 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
Phone: (972) 985-4400
Fax: (972) 767-4470
Web site: insubuy.com