Affordable & Complete Health Insurance
Green Cover® provides 5 to 364 days of coverage for non-U.S. citizens who are 60 to 95 years of age.
Choose the Coverage You Need
- Waiting to qualify for Medicare? Green Cover® is a great option — you may stay in the U.S. the entire time you are covered.
- Quick purchase process — Receive your ID card and policy immediately when you buy online.
- Provider Network — Our large provider network offers quality care.
- Choose your coverage length from 5 to 364 days. If you need additional coverage, you may buy a new policy when your prior one ends
- If you have been in the U.S. for less than five years, you can buy Green Cover®.
Green Cover® offers several plan options in an easy-to-understand format. You may choose Part A, Part B, or both.
Hospitalization Benefits include: Semi-private room & board, general nursing, miscellaneous hospital services & supplies, drugs, x-rays, lab tests, operating room expenses. Treatment is covered at these facilities:
- Hospitals — standard hospitalization and emergency treatment
- Hospice Facilities — both inpatient and outpatient
- Skilled Nursing Facilities — 30 day limit per coverage period
- Must follow a hospital confinement of 3 or more days
- Admission must be within 30 days of hospital confinement
- Home Health Care Services — 30 days limit per coverage period
- Physician and Surgeon Benefits for inpatient and outpatient Care
- Supplies, Therapy, and Ambulance Services
Included with all Options at No Extra Cost
International Travel Coverage (automatically included) - This coverage follows you anywhere outside of the United States. If you are 60 to 74 years of age, you have a $5,000 limit of protection. If you are 75 to 95 years, your limit is $2,500.
|Protection For||Coverage Amount|
|Alzheimer's Disease||$25,000 Lifetime Maximum|
|Cardiac and/or Cancer||$25,000*|
|Dental (Accident Coverage)||$500 Per Accident|
|Skilled Nursing Facilities**||30 Days per Coverage Period|
|Home Health Care**||30 Days per Coverage Period|
* After 180 days of coverage, benefits are paid up to your policy maximum.
**Covered under Part A only
Daily Rates for Parts A & B
Our Money Back Guarantee
If you buy Green Cover® and decide you don't need it, simply notify Seven Corners before your coverage start date to receive a full refund. If we receive your request after your coverage begins, the unused portion of your plan cost is refunded minus a cancellation fee if you have not submitted any claims.
Deductible & Coinsurance
There are five deductible options: $1,000, $1,500, $2,500, $5,000, or $10,000. Availability varies by age. You are responsible for paying your deductible first.
This is paid after the deductible. We pay 80% of the next $10,000 in expenses, and you pay 20%. We then pay 100% of any remaining expenses up to your policy maximum.
The maximum for your policy is determined by your age.
- Ages 60-74: $250,000
- Ages 75-79: $100,000
- Ages 80-89: $50,000
- Ages 90-95: $25,000
5 to 364 days. Your coverage must begin within 5 years of your arrival in the U.S.
If you initially buy less than 364 days, you may purchase additional days to a total of 364 days. We will send you a renewal notice, which allows you to extend your coverage. Your initial coverage start date is used for deductible and coinsurance calculations and to determine preexisting conditions.
Coverage Start and End Date
Your coverage begins on the latter of: the date you request or the date we receive and approve your payment and application. Your ID card will state the start and end dates for you coverage.
Affordable Healthcare With the Benefits You Need
Our Extensive Provider Network
We have a large network of providers within the United States and worldwide. You can contact Seven Corners Assist for help finding a medical provider You may also visit the PPO search directly.
You must pre-certify the following expenses by contacting Seven Corners Assist at the phone number on your ID card: Inpatient Care, any Surgery or Surgical Procedure; CAT scan; MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). If you have an emergency hospital admission, you must pre-certify within 48 hours of your admission or as soon as reasonably possible.
Failure to pre-certify could result in a 50% reduction in benefits. Pre-certification does not guarantee benefits.
Filing a Claim
Filing a claim is easy! Complete and submit a claim form within 90 days of the date you receive medical treatment. If you have any questions, contact us at the phone numbers or email address shown on your ID card.
Your Policy Administrator
We will handle your policy needs from start to finish. Since 1993, we have been providing insurance products and serving the needs of hundreds of thousands of policyholders worldwide. We Are Here to Help! Our multilingual team is available 24/7 to answer your questions.
Your Insurance Company
Your policy is backed by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's, London, with an AM Best Rating of "A" (Excellent), so you know your coverage will be there when you need it.
What Are Pre-existing Conditions?
Pre-existing conditions are any medical condition that existed when you applied for Green Cover® or any time during the 12 months before your coverage start date. Green Cover does not cover pre-existing conditions. For a detailed explanation, please review the policy.
When you complete your application for Green Cover, please note that we cannot accept an address from these states: Maryland, New York, South Dakota, Washington, and Colorado.
Below is a summary of items that are not covered. For a specific listing of items, please review your policy.
- Pre-existing conditions;
- Treatment of the following during the first 180 days of coverage: conditions of the breast, prostate, or reproductive system; gall stones, kidney stones, acne or acne related conditions, any surgery which is not emergency in nature;
- Treatment which is not medically necessary; elective surgery, cosmetic or plastic surgery, treatment exceeding reasonable & customary charges, vocational, occupational, speech, recreational, music therapy, expenses due to or in connection with a felony or criminal offense; chronic fatigue syndrome, congenital abnormalities & related conditions; expenses related to a self-inflicted injury or illness; treatment related to alcohol usage, drug addiction, use of any drug or narcotic agent; injury or illness due to being under the influence of alcohol, chemicals or drugs other than drugs taken as prescribed by a physician; injury or illness due to operation of a vehicle after consuming alcohol, chemicals, or drugs; allergies; mental and nervous disorders, rest cures, quarantine or isolation; dental care (unless the result of an injury to a sound natural tooth caused by an accident); eye refractions; eye examinations done to prescribe corrective lenses for eyeglasses; false teeth or dentures; normal ear tests; hearing aids; vaccinations; inoculations; routine physicals; expenses resulting from subjective pain; coverage outside the United States unless covered under the International Travel Coverage Benefit; expense covered by Medicare or any other private or public program; expenses incurred after you are eligible for Medicare; expenses incurred after you become a U.S. citizen; purchase or rental of durable medical equipment outside of a hospital; outpatient drugs; injury due to participation in professional athletics, amateur, and interscholastic athletics.
- Injury sustained while participating in mountaineering, hang gliding, parachuting, bungee jumjping, zip lining, racing of any kind, snowmobiling, motorcycle/motor scooter riding, scuba diving involveing underwater breathing apparatus, water skiing, snow skiing, snowboarding, luge, paragliding, motocross, Moto X, any sport or athletic activity undertaken for thrill seeking which exposes you to abnormal or extreme risk of injury &/or is in violation of applicable laws, rule, or regulations;
- Any consequence, whether directly or indirectly, proximately or remotely occasioned by, contributed to by, or traceable to, or arising in connection with war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), civil war or commotion; riot; rebellion; insurrection; revolution; overthrow of the legal government; explosions of war weapons, usage of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons; terrorist activity.
Please be aware that this is not a general health insurance policy, but an interim, limited benefit period program.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain insurance benefits required by the United States Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("PPACA"). The insurance benefits provided by this policy are stated in your policy documents and do not include additional benefits required by PPACA. The PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney, insurance agent or tax professional to determine if the PPACA's requirements are applicable to you.
303 Congressional Boulevard
Carmel, IN 46032
Green Cover® is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's of London, rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best and "A+" (Strong) by Standard & Poor's.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONInsubuy®, Inc.
4200 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 985-4400
Fax: (972) 767-4470
Disclaimer: This brochure is intended as a brief summary of benefits and services. It is not your plan document. If there is any difference between this brochure and your plan document, the provisions of the plan document will prevail. Benefits and premiums are subject to change.
©1998 - 2017 by Seven Corners, Inc.
Seven Corners® is a registered trademark of Seven Corners, Inc.
In California, Seven Corners operates under the name Seven Corners Insurance Services.