We are a provider of global insurance benefits and assistance services. Through our iTravelInsured products, we help travelers like you protect their trip investment from the unexpected. iTravelInsured provides you Travel Protection Without Boundaries SM.
Our specially designed travel insurance plans, paired with our world-class non-insurance assistance services, help provide the coverage and confidence travelers need.
Rest assured that we are there with you, wherever your travels take you, providing worldwide coverage, international claims specialists, and access to 24–hour emergency assistance services within multilingual capabilities.
Non-Insurance Emergency Travel Assistance Services
We offer more than insurance protection. The following emergency travel assistance services are available 24/7 while you are on your trip, giving you Global Peace of Mind®(complete details will be provided upon purchase):
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Medical referral
- Lost passport/travel documents assistance
- 24-hour medical monitoring
- Lost luggage assistance
- Emergency cash transfer
- Embassy or consulate referral
- Legal referrals
- Emergency message relay
- Emergency translations
- Emergency prescription replacement
(The plan includes insurance underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company, as well as non-insurance assistance services provided by iTravelInsured.)
Trip Cancellation & Interruption - What's Covered?
Here are a few examples of covered trip cancellation and interruptions perils. Please note that the listed perils are not all applicable to both trip cancellation and interruption; refer to the protection policy, which is sent upon purchase, for complete details. Additional terms apply to every peril.
- Sickness, injury or death of insured, a family member, a travel companion, a business partner or a child caregiver
- Insured's primary residence or destination being rendered uninhabitable
- Documented theft of passports/visas
- Involved in a merger, job loss or job relocation
- Traffic accident
- Unannounced strike
- Inclement weather that causes cessation of services provided by your common carrier
- Mechanical breakdown of the common carrier
- Evacuations due to natural disasters
- Emergency military duty for national disaster
- A terrorist incident
- Revoked military leave
- Bankruptcy or default of travel provider (other than the travel supplier, tour operator, travel agency, organization, or firm from whom you purchased travel arrangements supplied by others)
- NOAA hurricane warning at destination
- Court order to appear as a witness
- Jury duty
The Travel Lite plan is designed for travelers seeking to protect their trip investment against trip cancellation and trip interruption. It is our most basic travel protection plan and provides coverage for travel and baggage delay as well as access to our 24/7 emergency travel non-insurance assistance service.
|Insurance Benefits||Maximum Limits Per Person|
|Trip Cancellation||Up to $25,000 of trip cost|
|Trip Interruption||125% of trip cost|
|Travel Delay||$500 ($125 per day after an initial delay of 12 hours)|
|Baggage Delay||$150 (after an initial delay of more than 24 hours)|
|Baggage and Personal Effects||$750|
|Accident and Sickness Medical Expenses||$100,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation||$250,000|
|Coverage Type||Excess only|
P.O. Box 88509
2960 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208-0509 USA
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONInsubuy®, Inc.
4200 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 985-4400
Fax: (972) 767-4470
The above is a summary of insurance benefits that are part of the plan. Please review the plan for a detailed description of the terms, conditions and exclusions. Availability and benefits may change per state. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the plan, you may return your plan and receive a full refund within 10 days from the effective date of your coverage, as long as your trip departure date has not occurred and you have not filed a claim. The plan is non-refundable after 10 days. Insurance benefits are underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company under form series TP-210 and TP-401. Crum & Forster is a registered trademark of United States Fire Insurance Company. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best Company 2018.
This plan is subject to limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition exclusion.