Safe Travels USA Highlights
- Insurance for medical accident and sickness, emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation of remains, trip interruption, baggage, and accidental death & dismemberment
- Persons, 14 days to 89 years old at the time of travel, traveling outside their home country to the United States
- $75 Doctor Wellness Visit Benefit
- Unexpected recurrence of a Pre-Existing Medical Condition
- Up to $1,000,000 in Primary emergency medical coverage
- Coverage from 5 days to 1 year
- Renewable with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months
- Athletic sports coverage available
|Benefits of Coverage|
|Emergency Medical & Hospitalization||$50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, $1,000,000|
|Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-Existing Condition||Included|
|Hospital Room & Board Charge||100%|
|ICU Room & Board Charge||100%|
|Doctor Visits, X-rays, Prescriptions, Ambulance||100%|
|Emergency Medical Treatment of Pregnancy||$1,000|
|Mental or Nervous Disorders||$2,500|
|Physiotherapy/Physical Medicine/Chiropractic||$50 per visit per day|
(10 visits per policy period)
|Deductible Options||(In Network-$0) $0, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000|
|Urgent Care Co-Pay||$30 (If the $0 deductible is chosen, there is no co-pay)|
|Co-Insurance||In Network-100% Out of Network- 80%-$5,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation||100%|
|Political/Natural Disaster Evacuation||$25,000|
|Repatriation of Remains||$50,000|
|Return of Minor Children or Travel Companion||$5,000|
|Trip Interruption||$5,000 per policy period (does not cover lost trip cost)|
|Lost Baggage||$1,000 (per policy period)|
|24/7 Emergency Assistance||Included|
|24-Hour AD&D||+$50,000, $100,000, $250,000, or $500,000|
|Athletic Sports Coverage||Optional- Some Sports Covered Refer to Optional Upgrades|
|Home Country/ Follow Me Home||Up to 60 days - prorated|
Athletic sports coverage
Provides coverage for injuries incurred during amateur, Club, Intramural, Interscholastic, Intercollegiate activities such as archery, tennis, swimming, cross country, track, volleyball golf, ballet, basketball, cheerleading, equestrian, fencing, field hockey, football (no division 1), gymnastics, hockey, karate, lacrosse, polo, rowing, rugby and soccer. Any athletic sport not listed is excluded from this policy unless the activity is noncontact and engaged in by you solely for leisure, recreation, entertainment, or fitness purposes only.
Home country/ follow me home
Provides coverage for injury or sickness that occurs during an incidental trip to back to your home country or for covered expenses incurred in your home country for conditions first diagnosed outside your home country and treated during your policy period. You must purchase 30 days of coverage to add this benefit.
For additional descriptions of benefits see Your Guide to Understanding Plan Coverage Descriptions.
Accident Medical Expense Benefit Daily Premium Rates:
(rates based on $250 deductible with a $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit)
|Up to age 21||$0.66||$0.78||$0.91||$1.04||$1.12|
|22 to 29||$1.12||$1.32||$1.56||$1.80||$2.02|
|30 to 39||$1.51||$1.80||$2.10||$2.40||$2.68|
|40 to 49||$2.28||$2.57||$3.05||$3.53||$3.87|
|50 to 59||$4.15||$5.05||$5.55||$6.05||$7.15|
|60 to 64||$5.05||$6.35||$7.10||$7.85||$9.02|
|65 to 69||$6.45||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|70 to 79||$8.15||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|80 to 89||$14.22||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Use age at time of travel
Persons up to age 64 are eligible for all plans
Persons age 65 and older are eligible for the $50,000 plan only
(rates based on $250 deductible with a $25,000 AD&D Benefit)
Home Country/ Follow Me Home:
- Premium Cost ÷ # of insured days x 0.10
Athletic Sports Coverage:
Premium Cost ÷ # of insured days x 1.20 + Rate Per Class
- Class 1 Sports: Rate $0 per month
Archery, Tennis, Swimming, Cross Country, Track, Volleyball & Golf
- Class 2 Sports: Rate $26 per month
Ballet, Basketball, Cheerleading, Equestrian, Fencing, Field Hockey, Football (no division 1),
Gymnastics, Hockey, Karate, Lacrosse, Polo, Rowing, Rugby & Soccer
24 Hour AD&D:
- Increase to $50,000 max. +$0.25 per person per day - All Ages
- Increase to $100,000 max. +$0.50 per person per day - Ages 19 to 79
- Increase to $250,000 max. +$1.75 per person per day - Ages 19 to 69
- Increase to $500,000 max. +$4.00 per person per day - Ages 19 to 69
Policy cancellation and refund
100% refund for policies cancelled prior to the effective date; partial refund for policies cancelled after the effective date. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and are based on the date received.
Travel Assistance Services
24-hour travel assistance services are provided by GBG Assist.
- Plan may be purchased before departure or after travel has begun. The effective date is based on the date requested and once payment has been received.
- Plan rates are per person and based on age of traveler at the time of travel.
- Rates are subject to change prior to enrollment.
- Coverage from 5 days to 1 year; renewable up to 2 years.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONInsubuy®, Inc.
4200 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 985-4400
Fax: (972) 767-4470
Benefits listed describe all of the travel insurance benefits, underwritten by GBG Insurance Limited. There are certain restrictions, exclusions and limitations that apply to all services and coverages. Plan benefits, limits, and provisions may vary by state. You will receive a Certificate of Insurance depending on your country of residence and description of 24-hour emergency assistance services which describes the benefits and limitations in detail.