MyAccount is a portal for you to easily manage your plans in one place.
What are the features of MyAccount?
There are many features of MyAccount, these features include:
- Downloading the fulfillment documents specific to your policy.
- Reviewing the latest plan details specific to your policy.
- Extending your policy.
- Requesting to cancel your policy.
- Placing a service request to make changes to your policy.
- Connecting various policies so that you can access all of them from your account.
- Repurchasing the policy with the following options:
- Repurchase the same plan for the same person(s).
- Repurchase the same plan for different person(s).
- Repurchase a different plan.
You will have to add only the information that needs to be entered again, the other information would be prefilled. Be sure to review the prefilled information to be certain it is accurate.
Do I have to create a login or password to use MyAccount?
No. You simply login with the certificate number and date of birth.
Is MyAccount Secure?
What if I have forgotten my certificate number?
Please refer to the email confirmation you received at the time of purchase. If you no longer have it, please contact us and we will resend it to you.
Can I check the status of my claim using MyAccount?
No. Claims are processed by the respective insurance company, we don’t have access to your claims data. To access claims, log into the respective insurance company’s customer portal. Please refer to your policy documents for further information.
How do I link multiple purchases in MyAccount?
Please log into MyAccount using one of the policies purchased and follow the on-screen instructions.
What are fulfillment documents?
When you purchase insurance, the documents sent afterwards are commonly referred to as the fulfillment documents, these policy documents can include certificate wording, ID card and a coverage/visa letter.
Policy documents are typically sent by email, but some plans may have other policy delivery options available, which you can choose during the application.
How do I extend my coverage?
Most plans can be extended online. You can login to MyAccount and follow the instructions to extend your coverage online or contact us for assistance.
My policy expired, but I still need coverage. What should I do?
What you're able to do depends on the situation:
- If coverage for your policy is not extendable because it has expired, then you cannot extend coverage for that policy.
- If you are eligible to repurchase coverage, you can repurchase the same plan.
- If you are not eligible to repurchase the same plan, you're not sure if you are eligible, or you prefer to explore all available plans, you can contact us for assistance.
I'm having some troubles with MyAccount, what do I do?
Contact us for assistance, we're happy to help you.
Why does the certificate wording (policy) not have my name and other details printed inside it?
Certificate wording (policy) is a general document that is meant for everyone who has purchased the same insurance plan, as the benefits are the same. Your name and other details are mentioned in the confirmation of coverage document (or email) that you received and are specific to your purchase. Both of those documents are used collectively for a specific purchase.
Why can't I completely change one of the names of the insureds? I purchased the insurance for my mother-in-law and I was not sure of her exact name.
To avoid fraudulent activity, insurance companies can only make the minor corrections, such as typos, to names. It is not possible to replace a name; in this situation, you would have to cancel the insurance with the wrong name and repurchase the insurance with the correct name.
I don't want to use MyAccount. I would rather call or email you.
That is fine. We're happy to help you any way we can.