This brochure is only for the residents of Kansas, Missouri & Virginia.
If you are a resident of the following states, please use state specific brochure instead:Washington
All other states
Choosing RoundTrip® Economy
Why Choose Roundtrip Economy?
RoundTrip Economy is an economical plan which protects your trip cost. It also provides coverage for your medical expenses and baggage while you are traveling.
RoundTrip Economy Helps You:
Protect Your Investment - Should a sudden illness prevent you from taking the trip of a lifetime, this plan can help protect you from losing everything you spent on your trip. We can help, so you can take your trip later.
Protect Your Medical Expenses - If you become sick or injured while traveling, your health insurance here at home may not cover it. RoundTrip Economy helps protect against financial hardship.
Protect Your Belongings - You bought a new wardrobe for this trip. This plan can help replace it if it is stolen or damaged during your trip.
Our Focus is Service
We will take care of your plan needs from start to finish. We will process your purchase, provide all documents, & handle any claims. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding service every step of your journey with us.
24/7 Non-Insurance Travel Assistance If you need travel assistance during your trip, it is available 24/7 for your emergency and non-emergency travel needs.
Schedule of Benefits
|Benefits||Per Person Limit|
|Trip Cancellation||Trip Cost to a maximum of $20,000|
|Trip Interruption||Up to 100% of trip cost|
|Emergency Medical Expense||$10,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation||$100,000|
|Lost Baggage/Personal Effects||$500|
|Common Carrier AD&D||$10,000|
|Optional Flight Accident||$100,000, $250,000 or $500,000|
|Optional Rental Car Damage||$35,000|
This brochure does not contain a complete summary of the coverage. Please look at the certificate wording to view your plan document and coverage details.
Your Insurance Benefits
Trip Cancellation & Interruption
Covers non-refundable, prepaid trip costs if you are unable to take your trip due to:
|Sickness, Injury or Death||Felonious Assault|
|Court Ordered Appearance||Military Duty for Natural Disaster Relief|
Single Occupancy - We will pay the increased cost in your per person occupancy rate if your traveling companion's or family member's trip is canceled or interrupted for a covered reason.
Reimburses you $100 per day for additional transportation, meals, accommodations and non-refundable, unused prepaid expenses if delayed 12 or more hours en route to/from your trip. (Separate coverage reasons apply.)
Reimburses you for additional transportation costs to join your cruise or tour if you miss your connection due to flight cancellation or a flight delay of 3 or more hours. This benefit also covers accommodations, meals, and non-refundable trip payments for the unused portion of the cruise or tour. (Separate coverage reasons apply.)
Emergency Medical Expense
Covers medical treatment for a sickness or injury which occurs during your trip.
Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation
- We will evacuate you to the nearest appropriate medical facility if medically necessary.
- If you are hospitalized more than 7 days, we will transport dependent children home if traveling with you. Also, we will send a person chosen by you to/from your bedside if you are traveling alone.
- If you die while traveling, we will return your remains to your residence in the United States or to your place of burial.
Baggage & Checked Baggage Delay
Covers loss, theft and damage to baggage and personal effects. Also reimburses you for personal effects if your bags are delayed more than 24 hours. These benefits are secondary to other coverage.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Pays benefits for death, loss of limbs, or loss of sight due to an accident occurring while on your trip.
These optional benefits are provided if you select them and pay the additional cost.
Flight Accident Coverage: Pays additional AD&D benefits due to an accident occurring while you are a passenger on an aircraft.
Rental Car Damage: Provides rental car coverage while on your trip.
Pre-existing Medical Conditions
Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered by this plan.
A Pre-Existing Condition is an illness, disease or condition which you, your traveling companion, business partner, or family member booked to travel with you has 60 days before the coverage start date. This means that during those 60 days (1) a test, exam, or treatment was received or recommended for a condition which first manifested, worsened or became acute or had symptoms which would have prompted a reasonable person to seek diagnosis, care or treatment; or (2) prescription medication was received or taken. Number 2 does not apply to a condition which is treated or controlled solely by taking prescription medication and which remains controlled without any change in the prescription in the 60 days before coverage begins.
When paying for your trip, please save all documents, as this information will be required to process any claim.
This brochure is intended as a brief summary of benefits and services. It is not your plan document and does not contain a complete list of the coverage, limitations, and exclusions of this coverage. Coverage may vary and may not be available in all jurisdictions. If there is any difference between this brochure and your plan document, the provisions of the plan document will prevail. Benefits and premiums are subject to change.
C&F and Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance Company. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best Company 2016.
Non-Insurance Assistance services are provided by Seven Corners Assist.
Base Plan Cost (Costs reflected do not include optional benefits.)
|Trip Cost Per Person||
Kansas and Missouri Rates Effective 10/01/15|
Virginia Rates Effective 5/8/16
(per person based on age on the purchase date)
The rates below are for trips from 1 through 30 days long.**
|0 to 34||35 to 55||56 to 70||71 to 80||81 & over|
*Note: If you purchase the $0 category- there is no Trip Cancellation. Trip Interruption only covers return air up to $1,000 per person. All other benefits apply.
**For trips 31 - 90 days, an additional cost per person per day is required:
|Age||0 to 34||35 to 55||56 to 70||71 to 80||81 +|
For trip cost between $10,001 and $20,000, please click here.
Non-Insurance Assistance Services
We are Here to Help
What happens if you become ill in a remote area without appropriate medical care? We will make sure you receive the care you need! If necessary, we will arrange and pay to evacuate you to the nearest appropriate medical facility.
24/7 Travel Assistance - We can provide local weather details, currency rates, embassy contact information, interpreter referrals, help with lost passport recovery, and pre-trip information, including inoculation & visa requirements.
24/7 Medical Assistance - We can help you locate appropriate medical care, arrange second opinions, arrange emergency medical evacuations, medical transportation home after treatment, escorts and transportation for unaccompanied children, and medical record transfers.
General Exclusions & Limitations
Insurance Benefits are not payable for any loss due to, arising or resulting from:
- Suicide, attempted suicide or any intentionally self-inflicted injury of you, a traveling companion, family member or business partner booked to travel with you, while sane or insane;
- an act of declared or undeclared war;
- participating in maneuvers or training exercises of an armed service, except while participating in weekend or summer training for the reserve forces of the United States, including the National Guard;
- riding or driving in races, or speed or endurance competitions or events;
- mountaineering (engaging in the sport of scaling mountains generally requiring the use of picks, ropes, or other special equipment);
- participating as a member of a team in an organized sporting competition or participating as a professional in a stunt, athletic or sporting event or competition;
- participating in skydiving or parachuting, parasailing, hang gliding, bungee cord jumping, extreme skiing, skiing outside marked trails or heli-skiing, mountaineering, any race, speed contests not including any of the regatta races, spelunking or caving, hot air ballooning, or scuba diving if the depth exceeds 120 feet (40 meters) or if you are not certified to dive and a dive master is not present during the dive;
- piloting or learning to pilot or acting as a member of the crew of any aircraft;
- being intoxicated or under the influence of any controlled substance unless as administered or prescribed by a legally qualified physician;
- the commission of or attempt to commit a felony or being engaged in an illegal occupation;
- normal childbirth or pregnancy (except complications of pregnancy) or voluntarily induced abortion;
- dental treatment (except as coverage is otherwise specifically provided herein);
- amounts which exceed the maximum benefit amount for each coverage as shown in the Schedule of Benefits;
- due to a pre-existing condition, as defined in the plan documents. The pre-existing condition limitation does not apply to the emergency medical evacuation or return of remains coverage;
- any amount paid or payable under any worker's compensation, disability benefit or similar law;
- a loss or damage caused by detention, confiscation or destruction by customs;
- elective treatment and procedures;
- medical treatment during or arising from a trip undertaken for the purpose or intent of securing medical treatment;
- an assessment from a legally qualified physician advising you in writing that you, a traveling companion, family member or business partner booked to travel with you are not medically fit to travel, as defined in the plan documents, at the time of purchase of coverage for a trip.
Excess Insurance Limitation
The insurance provided by Roundtrip Economy is in excess of all other valid and collectible insurance. If at the time of loss there is other valid and collectible insurance, we are liable only for the excess of the amount of loss, over the amount of the other insurance and applicable deductible. Recovery of losses from other parties does not result in a refund of premium paid.
Baggage Exclusions & Limitations
Additional Exclusions for Baggage & Personal Effects:
- automobiles and automobile equipment;
- boats or other vehicles or conveyances;
- bicycles, except when checked as baggage with a Common Carrier;
- household effects and furnishings;
- antiques and collectors items;
- sunglasses, contact lenses, artificial teeth, dentures, dental bridges, retainers, or hearing aids;
- artificial limbs or other prosthetic devices;
- prescribed medications;
- keys, money, stamps and credit cards (except as otherwise specifically covered herein);
- securities, stamps, tickets and documents (except as coverage is otherwise specifically provided herein);
- professional or occupational equipment or property, whether or not electronic business equipment ; or
- telephones or PDA devices , computer hardware or software;
Additional Exclusions for Baggage & Personal Effects:
Benefits are not payable for any loss caused by or resulting from:
- breakage of brittle or fragile articles;
- wear and tear or gradual deterioration;
- confiscation or appropriation by order of any government or custom's rule;
- theft or pilferage while left in any unlocked vehicle;
- property illegally acquired, kept, stored or transported;
- Your negligent acts or omissions; or
- property shipped as freight or shipped prior to the Scheduled Departure Date;
Please review your plan document for specific state information which may affect benefits and/or coverage limitations.
After you have enrolled, you will receive your plan document and an ID Card, which will describe your coverage in detail. You will also receive contact information in case of an emergency or claim.
303 Congressional Boulevard
Carmel, IN 46032
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONInsubuy®, Inc.
4200 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 985-4400
Fax: (972) 767-4470
Disclaimer: This brochure is intended as a brief summary of benefits and services. It is not your plan document. If there is any difference between this brochure and your plan document, the provisions of the plan document will prevail. Benefits and premiums are subject to change.
©1998 - 2018 by Seven Corners, Inc.
RoundTrip® is a registered trademark of Seven Corners, Inc.
Seven Corners® is a registered trademark of Seven Corners, Inc.
Version: v.12.28.17 (KS, MO, VA)