- Key Employees
- Most Third Party Contracts
Key Person Failure to Survive
The underwriters will pay the amount shown in the schedule for the direct financial loss suffered by the assured resulting from non-performance of the insured contract due solely to the death or disappearance of the insured person during the period of insurance.
In the event that the insured contract is terminated, this insurance shall automatically and immediately come to an end simultaneously with the effective date of termination of the insured contract, without further notice.
Policy & Underwriting Information
- The term of insurance up to 12 months
- Renewals are considered if continued coverage is needed
- No medical exams or medical records are required for application
Coverage would be appropriate for clients when...
- Coverage is needed immediately (underwriting with 48 hours)
- Completing a medical exam would be an issue
- Proposed insured is temporarily out of the U.S.A.
- Coverage is needed for a short period of time
- Health issues are a concern
- Issue limits are a problem
- Suicide, intentional self-injury or the voluntary disappearance of the insured person.
- Active participation in terrorism or war.
- Nuclear, biological or chemical exposure as a result of terrorism or war.
- While committing or attempting to commit a felony.
- Any emotional or psychiatric problems, including but not limited to neurotic disorders such as anxiety, phobias, depressions, dissociative disorders and obsessive compulsive disorders; psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia, paranoid psychosis and affective disorders; and personality disorders such as sociopathic personality.
- Taking of illegal drugs, or addiction or misuse of prescription or non-prescription drugs.
- Alcohol abuse or addiction, being under the influence of alcohol, as defined by the vehicle code of the state or province in which the offense has occurred.
- Human Immune Deficiency Virus (HIV), Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS Related Complex (ARC) or any virus, complex or syndrome that is related to the foregoing or any sexually transmitted disease.
- War, whether declared or not, between any of the following countries, namely, China, France, the United Kingdom, the Russian Federation and the United States of America.
- War in Europe, whether declared or not, other than:
- civil war
- any enforcement action by or on behalf of the United Nations, in which China, France, the United Kingdom, the Russian Federation and the United States of America or any armed forces thereof are engaged.
- If the Insurer alleges that by reason of any exclusion a claim is not covered by this insurance then the burden of proving the contrary shall be upon the Insured.
Notice must be given to the Insurer as soon as reasonably possible of anything which results or may result in a claim under this Insurance. The Insured must keep all records so that the amount of any claim can be determined. All such records must be available for inspection by the Insurer in the event of a claim.
This is not intended to be a complete outline of coverage. Actual wording may change without notice.
Underwriters reserve the right to modify terms and benefits at time of underwriting.
How to Enroll
AdministratorPetersen International Underwriters
23929 Valencia Boulevard, Second Floor
Valencia, California 91355-2186
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONInsubuy®, Inc.
4200 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 985-4400
Fax: (972) 767-4470
Version: KPFTS 11/01/2017