8 AM-9 PM CST. Mon-Fri
8 AM-5 PM CST. Sat-Sun
International Medical Group (IMG)'s insurance plans
International Medical Group® was established in 1990 in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. International Medical Group® provides the travel health insurance person traveling outside their home country.
IMG® insurance provides the following types of travel health insurance plans:
• Visitors insurance - For persons visiting the USA
• Travel medical insurance - For U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S.
and non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
• Schengen visa insurance - For non-U.S. citizens traveling to
• Annual multitrip medical Insurance -
For executives and executive groups traveling throughout the year
• Long term major medical insurance - For expatriates and others who
would like a U.S. style major medical insurance plans such as
Global Medical Insurance and Geo Group
• Extreme sports medical insurance - Patriot Adventure insurance plans to
cover adventure sports during international travel
• Exchange program insurance - Individual and group basis for
• Marine crew medical insurance Missionary health insurance - Individual and group basis, short and long term basis
IMG insurance plans are underwritten by Sirius International, a White Mountain company, that is rated A "Excellent" by A.M. Best.
IMG does not sell directly, instead relies on the agents to sell their insurance plans.
Insubuy® is a leading brokerage firm and offers the IMG insurance plans. Insubuy® has won many awards for selling the largest amount of IMG insurance.