Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: Insurance for first officer in marine

Default Insurance for first officer in marine

Hi Before i was a first officer in roal Caribbean Cruiseline Ltd, and at that time i had an insurance in IMG first Health, but as i resigned my position, i lost my insurance. But, now, i am back in USA as 1st officer in Sea Launch located in Long Beach Los Angeles and i am here 7 months a year. I am insured here in this company but i would really like to make a new insurance again with IMG. Can you please send me a plan which fits me. I am single, have no children and live alone in Norway. I would like to have an insurance that covers me 24 hours all year around all over the world. This also includs surgery and hospital. Looking fwd to hear from you. Please include the charges for each insurance.

You can purchase Global Crew Medical Insurance from IMG, available at https://www.insubuy.com/global-crew-...cal-insurance/

You will be able to get all the details of the plan, get instant quotes and make online purchase on that web page.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470