Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Insurance for my mom

  1. #1

    Question Insurance for my mom


    This is my first post.
    My parents have been living in the US for 1.5 year. My dad is 54, and my mom is 52 years old. My dad got a job as a normal labor in a factory. He, of course, got insurance. My mom is a housewife. She also got the insurance from my dad (I don't know why cause I'm not living in US). Unfortunately, my dad was lied up, and their insurances have stopped. Now my mom thinks that she gets sick. I advice her to go to see the doctor, but she refuses. She said that she's gonna pay a lot of money because she doesn't have insurance.
    Could you please tell me if there is any insurance in the US for unemployed people? Or how can my parents get insurance in this situation?

    Thank you,

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Plano, TX


    I suggest that you read

    There is no insurance from any company that will cover pre-existing condition if they are already sick and would like to go to doctor.
    Thanks & Regards

    Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Similar Threads

  1. Visitor Medical Insurance Buying Tips
    By insubuy in forum Visitor Medical Insurance for USA
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:25 AM
  2. Indian Insurance Vs US Visitor Insurance
    By fractureguy in forum Visitor Medical Insurance for USA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 09:46 AM



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts