My fiance is HIV+ and I need insurance.

The clinic in NM is doing research, and their services are mostly subsided so my fiance wont need to pay much.The insurance wont need to pay anything since i will have insurance which doesnt cover pre-existing conditions.

Only what i need is they should state. That is what the embassy need to give me a visa. I need just 3 month travel insurance, there after my fiance insurance will take care.
I hope they will consider that, looking forward.