Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: India Insurance

Default India Insurance

I have to travel a lot due to my work and now my company is sending me to India.I have heard that health problems occurred while you do visit these countries. So is there any Health insurance plan that could help me with my visit to that country. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing travel insurance for your trip to India.

We have many such suitable plans available. Please check out https://www.insubuy.com/travel-health-insurance/ You can instantly purchase online.

You can also call our office and we would be glad to guide you.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Many people use travel agents in India to purchase airline tickets, the travel agents probably try to sell them travel insurance for their journey to the USA. Typically, the Indian travel agents have limited choices, maybe 1 or 2 plans, and most of them have no idea about the details of what they are selling. Simply put, they do not have the expertise or knowledge of how the healthcare system or medical insurance works in the U.S.
    It is always better to buy insurance from the U.S. based companies, as it has many advantages:
    Comprehensive coverage plans for all ages.
    PPO network with insurance card. That means cashless claim processing for a smooth experience.
    Extendable if you decide to stay longer.
    Refundable in case of early departure.
    Local customer service in a similar time zone.
    Acute onset of pre-existing conditions coverage for all ages.
    Professional assistance by licensed insurance agents.
    Even though the travel insurance from an Indian company may be more familiar to you, travel insurance from a US based company will be more familiar with U.S. hospitals and physicians.

Can you please provide help with an international insurance agency that could help me with insurance plan before my travel to the country?

Will this insurance conflict with my other insurances if I came back to my country after 6 months or a year. Thanks for Sharing.

You can contact us at (866) INSUBUY and we would be glad to help you choose the right international insurance plan.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470