Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: US citizen returning to USA: medical insurance needed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Default US citizen returning to USA: medical insurance needed

    Hi, I am a US citizen but currently live in China. I will be back to United States for a short period of time, about 12 days, and would like to have medical coverage just in case of accidents. Can you please let me know if I am eligible for Liaison Majestic plan? Or if there's any other plan you can suggest? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Plano, TX


    Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

    Eligibility requirements is changing for Liaison Majestic plan from oct 12th. I am not sure when do you need coverage?

    To be on safe side. You can purchase Safe Travels USA Cost saver plan or Diplomat America to avoid any eligibility confusion.

    Safe Travels USA Cost saver -

    Diplomat America:

    You can compare these plans at

    Please enter coverage are USA not USA and during travel. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards

    Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts