Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: Need information on Plan - HCC Life Short Term Medical 2500

Default Need information on Plan - HCC Life Short Term Medical 2500

I am Age 34 , male located at Camp Hill ,PA 17011. I have few Questions Regarding Medical Insurance for H4 Visa status Holder (dependent) .
    At present I do not have Medical insurance , The insurance provided by My spouse (H1B visa Holder) employer is Too expensive . I would like to buy insurance, I am In USA since 11 Months . I do not have any medical Issues (never been to hospital since 11 months) .
    My questions are :
    1) Am i eligible to buy medical insurance HCC Life Short Term Medical 2500 any time ?
    2) what are documents required to Buy medical insurance ?
    3) Please suggest Best medical insurance plan with Low Premium ?
    4) Could you please let me know the detailed Plan Details of HCC Life Insurance Company - HCC Life Short Term Medical 2500 .

5)Does this plan has copay ? what is the copay amount ?

6)just want ensure does Holy spirit Hospital , Camp Hill ,PA and PinnacleHealth Hospitals ,Harrisburg ,PA is In Network ?
    7) Can pay the amount using my credit card ?
    8) Insurance card , payment receipts and All documents are sent to my mailing address ?

Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

The HCC STM Complete plan that you are inquiring about is available to anyone that is legally located in the United States.

This plan is not going to be an ACA compliant plan so any penalties that are assessed for not having a complaint plan required by the government will be your responsibility.

This plan will cover any new accidents and new illness that occur after the effective date of the policy. The plan will not cover any pre-existing conditions or routine visits .

It is recommended that you purchase the plan offered by the H1 visa holders sponsoring organization as this is the only plan that help you to avoid penalties.

Please see the details about this plan for more information.

STM Complete brochure & instant purchase link:
    http://www.domesticinsuranceusa.com/...cal-insurance/
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470