Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Green card holder insurance questions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Default Green card holder insurance questions

    Dear Sirs, We would like to buy a travel insurance to the USA for a person who has an US green card, however, does not reside in the USA and spend less than 30 days in the USA in the last year. Also the person would return to Europe after travelling about 80 days to the US. Can you confirm that your standard travelling insurances will be also valid to a green card holder that does not usually reside in the US?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Plano, TX


    Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us. You are eligible to purchase plans under the new immigrant section of our website .

    The plan we would recommend is going to be the comprehensive Patriot America Plus plan

    If you have additional questions or need assistance please feel free to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards

    Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts