Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Visa for Religious Workers (R1) insurance needed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Default Visa for Religious Workers (R1) insurance needed

    I am an Indian citizen intending to enter USA on a Non-Immigrant Religious Worker Visa (R1). I intend to work with a religious organization for the next 2 years. Can you please help me with answers to the following questions:

    • What medical insurance would you suggest for myself and my spouse?
    • I came across a few good quotes on your website for visitors and businessmen, would these policies be good for me as well?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Plano, TX


    Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us. Since you will be staying in the US for the next 2 years we would recommend a plan called Patriot America Plus as seen here if you are less than 70 years old. If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards

    Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts