Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: US citizen moving back to USA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Default US citizen moving back to USA

    Hi, I am a US citizen currently living in Australia. My son is also a US citizen, and my husband is not, but has just been awarded a green card. We are returning to live in the US in June, but we are unsure of length of stay. Possibly 2-3 years. We will have travel insurance from an Australian company for the first year. Would we be eligible to buy visitors insurance from you after we have already been in the states for a year?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Plano, TX


    Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

    If you are planning to stay in USA for 2-3yrs. You need to purchase domestic long term insurance. As you know it’s mandatory to have Obama Compliant plan for USC who lives in USA otherwise you have to pay penalty.

    You can purchase short term or long term insurance.

    Please find Short term insurance using link below,

    Long term insurance,

    If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.
    Thanks & Regards

    Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts