Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: J2 insurance needed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Default J2 insurance needed

    My wife and 06 month baby are coming from India on J2 visa at Louisiana State University. I am interested to purchase insurance policy from Visitors CareĀ® application for them. Louisiana State University requires certificate from Insurance company (the form required is attached here). Could I get the certificate from your company as per required format?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Plano, TX


    The Visitors Care plan does not meet the J1/J2 requirements. Please review the plans offered in the J1/J2 section of our website to see the plans that meet the minimum State Department of Insurance requirements. The link you provided is for the old requirements and the plans in our J1/J2 section will actually meet the current requirements.

    For a limited benefit plan like the Visitors Care plan you can purchase Inbound USA and this plan will pay a fixed amount according to a schedule of benefits and meets the standard requirements.

    If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards

    Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts