Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Moving back to U.S. and need temporary insurance

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Default Moving back to U.S. and need temporary insurance

    I am inquiring if I can purchase temporary medical insurance. We are US citizens who have been living in Canada for about 2 years and will be moving back to the States. I have a job starting up in Arizona on June 1st, and my family will need medical insurance between when we enter the US on May 24th and when my coverage begins on June 1st.

    If it is possible to buy insurance from you for this time period, either as short term insurance or as travel insurance, please let me know and I will proceed to the next step. If not, do you have any referrals or recommendations on how to find an insurance company that will sell it to us?

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Plano, TX


    Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

    You can’t purchase any travel insurance as you are moving to USA. You can purchase Short term domestic insurance but it will be minimum for 30days.

    Domestic short term insurance information,

    Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.

    If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.
    Thanks & Regards

    Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts