Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: Medical Travel Insurance Questions (Safe Travels)

Default Medical Travel Insurance Questions (Safe Travels)

I am trying to purchase medical travel insurance through your website with safe travels. I am from Canada (a Canadian citizen) but I am currently traveling in Peru and will be continuing my travel across South America for the next 5 or 6 months. I want to purchase 5 months of travel insurance now with safe travels and was just trying to purchase it online but have some questions. As I am inputting the information online, it asks me for my destination so I put in "Peru" and it gave me a quote. However, I won't just be in Peru, so will that matter or change the cost? I want to make sure that I am fully covered for my entire 5 months of travel across south America. Should I still put in Peru or just leave it blank since I will be in multiple countries in South America? I won't be traveling in the united states and I am already in Peru now.

Please respond and let me know asap so that I can purchase online immediately since I have already started my trip. Attached is the quote I got. Is this correct? Can I go ahead and make my online payment?

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

Yes. Safe travel International Cost saver plan will provide you coverage anywhere outside US and Canada. So you can enter primary destination Peru but you will get coverage any countries except US and Canada. Please go ahead and process the application. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.

Safe Travel International cost saver brochure, instant purchase link,
    https://www.insubuy.com/safe-travels...ver-insurance/

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470