Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: Transportation to home Country?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Transportation to home Country?

I have been working in the US for nearly 4 years now. So i am a danish citizen but a us resident since i am working here. I have no family in the US so my parents are worried that if i should die or get severely sick/not able to work anymore and i would need a medical transport back to Denmark that they would not be able to afford it. I already have medical insurance through my employer and it even covers transportation back to my home country - but they consider that the US since i live here. I was reading through some of the policies and it seems like the IMG policies states you can have 2 home countries if you have a passport from another country but i don't know if you can just decide then where you live?

Or does anybody know if any policies that will pay for transportation back to Denmark? It can be a combined travel insurance or a separate insurance. So far my problm has been everybody consider the us my home country since i work here even thought i consider Denmark my homecountry due to my family being there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

For the Emergency Medical Evacuation Benefit and or the Return of Mortal Remains, these benefits for a Non-US Citizen would be to the home country (there can only be 1 Home country) as indicated/listed by the insured on the application as explained on page 21 of the Patriot America Certificate Wording.

Thus if Denmark is listed on the application as the home country, these benefits would be to Denmark.

You can purchase Patriot America online at https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-america-insurance/
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470