Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: Group exchange insurance

Default Group exchange insurance

We are an organisation based in Ukraine, founded in 1991 and fully devoted to international exchanges.

We urgently looking for a new provider for our SWT students, as our old provider significantly delays cooperation. We are asking the for new agreement for 2013 season and tariffs since November. And all the time different reasons for delay. So we still have no it, while urgently need to provide insurance information to our Sponsor.

Our Sponsor also can provide insurance, but it is too expensive for us, as we already finished recruitment for 2013 season and have all students paid fixed program fee (including insurance) based on last season insurance tariffs. We hoped it would be the same, as we didn't have in 2012 any serious insurance cases (only 2 times medicines purchase and no any hospitalizations or ambulances). So 40% higher sponsor's price is not affordable for us.

Please suggest if we can agree cooperation and please suggest which tariffs you can offer us for a group of around 140 students under minimum DoS requirements.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing group health insurance for exchange students.

Please look at Patriot Group Exchange Program at https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-grou...ram-insurance/

You will find the complete details including prices. You can apply online as well.

If you are interested in custom products, we would need more information from you. Please let us know.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Hello,

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

No, I am not interested in obtaining travel insurance online where it is no difference if one person going or 150.

On web page I read : For Work and Travel programs please contact your producer or IMG for rates.

And this is what I interested about. Please suggest if you can assist us and provide special rates for Work&Travel group and not individuals. For us, as agency and not individual traveler.

Sincerely,

The rates I showed you are for groups and NOT for individuals.

In any case, I will get you the Work and Travel Programs rates.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470