Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: Medicare supplement insurance

Default Medicare supplement insurance

Dear mr.narendra,

recently my son met an insurance agent.he said that all these plans suggested by you are medicare supplement plans.if one is not registered with medicare then these companies will not make any payment or reimbursements.
    I personally do not believe this.
    Wish you can throw light on this.
    Thanking you.dresh desai
    with regards.
    Yours sincerely,

We don't offer medical supplement plans.

Instead, we offer the insurance plans to those who don't qualify for medicare.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Dear mr.narndra,

Thank you for your prompt reply.you have. You have solved my problem.

Now i want your help for choosing what insurance we should have.

My wife & i became green card holder in july 2007.she will complete 65 yrs. In nov.2010, & i will be completing 72 yrs. In nov. 2010.

We had been to india & returned on 4th april 2010.we took insurance from icci lombart insurance co. Who has tied up with united health care.we have received i.d.card from united health company.this expires on 30th sept.hence we would like to have insurance from 1st october to 03/31/2011.

There are companies which terminate the policy once one becomes green card holder.hence it becomes difficult to select the company.

We would like to have coverage from company where the premium is low.

This is because not having worked in u.s. We cannot have any financial assistance from social security dept.also we do not want my son to spend a lot on our premiums.this is my personal feeling.

On sept.5th 2005 i developed impending heart attack & stent was implanted on the same day. Since then i have no problem or have any symptoms.but have to continue taking treatment.my wife has no health problem.

Your suggestion will help us out.

Thanking you,

yours sincerely,

I suggest that you look at https://www.insubuy.com/new-immigrant-insurance/

You will find Inbound Immigrant insurance that provides the low cost coverage and also the coverage is limited.

You will find the bridge plan that provides much better coverage and is higher price.

In any case, all of your pre-existing conditions such as your heart issue etc. will be excluded.

Please feel free to contact us at any time, if you have further questions.

Also, I have one request. It is much easier to read when you don't write the entire email in the caps letters.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470