Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: Why INSUBUY

Default Why INSUBUY

Quick ques.. why should I buy through INSUBUY vs. going directly to the Insurer. Are there any advantages/disadvantages? Also it seems to me that Atlas America is the only one that covers Pre-existing conditions. How does it compare to Liasion in terms of how easily they pay up for the covered condition. Appreciate your answers. Thanks.

Arun,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance.

There are absolutely no disadvantages in buying from INSUBUY. The price is always the same everywhere.
    However, there are numerous advantages in buying from us, as we help you not only before the purchase and during purchase, but also after the purchase if you need, all at no extra cost. If you bought directly and if you have any problem, who will be on your side to help you out? We, as a broker, work for you and not for any particular company.

Please look at the FAQ at https://www.insubuy.com/visitors-medical-insurance/ to read the full list of benefits that you get if you purchase the insurance through us.

For example, you asked a question about Atlas vs Liaison. If you ask each company directly, each company will say that they are the best. However, we have the knowledge and experience to tell you the difference in benefits and can help you select the most suitable plan for you.

Moreover, the insurers do not sell these insurance plans directly. Whichever companies you are thinking are the direct insurers are merely the administrators of the plans and do the claims processing. Most of the marketing and sales are done by agents and brokers like us.

Of course, there are many brokers out there and hundreds of web sites selling the same stuff. What is the advantage with us? We are a leading brokerage company and among many other things, provide
    you prompt customer service, such as answering your questions immediately, in this case.

I hope that answers your questions.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Default thanks

Thanks Narendra..
    So I am sold that it is better to buy through you..
    Now, let me ask what's the best option for me. My parents (age 69 and 59) are coming to US for 4 mths. They both have pre-existing conditions which are under control. I am looking for comprehensive insurance with low one-time deductible ($100) and no co-insurance. Policy upto 50,000. I know that Atlas offers limited protection for acute occurence of preexisting conditions.
    1) Could you pls tell me that is there any alternative to Atlas.
    2) Secondly, Atlas mentions that they do a direct pay with in-network doctors/hospitals. On paper it sounds good, how are they in practice?
    3) What's Atlas reputation in terms of how easily they reimburse valid charges OR do they stall
    Thanks for your help.
    Arun.

Thanks for the confidence in INSUBUY.

1. No, there is no other better alternative. Atlas is currently the only comprehensive visitors insurance in market that provides the coverage up to $15,000 in acute onset of pre-existing conditions for the persons below the age of 70 years.

2. Network is pretty good. In fact, there are multiple networks such as First Health, PHCS and CMN. Therefore, you get a wide choice all across the country.

3. They promptly pay the valid claims.

In fact, I had purchased Atlas America for my own parents who visited us from August 2009 to January 2010. And my parents' age is about the same as yours, though father few years younger.

I hope that answers your questions.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at any time or post them here.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470