Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: Visitors Insurance Parents - Inbound Guest/USA

Default Visitors Insurance Parents - Inbound Guest/USA

Narendra,

I am planning to buy Inbound Guest or Inbound USA for my parents. I would like to know the difference between the two, as I see, your preferred is Inbound USA. The only difference I could See right now is one with $45000 Max & Other with $50000 Max as minimum. Ofcourse, the amount paid by the insurance company will be little different as mentioned in their brochure.

The interesting thing I found out is by getting a quote on Inbound Guest Plan B ($65000 Max), which shows premium amount of $521.52 for my parents. While, Inbound USA Plan A ($50000 Max), shows me a higer premium with amount of $537.92. Should I choose Guest Plan B over USA Plan A. Please let me know any other differences between these two.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please let me know theier ages and the duration of the insurance as well as the deductible you would like.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

It was nice talking to you.

Based on our conversation, both of us agreed that you had entered a different criteria and therefore getting a different price and that one plan does not provide more coverage at less price.

As I described to you over the phone, both the plans provide different policy maximum limits and provide different benefit amounts and therefore the costs are different. Other than, there is no other difference. You would see Inbound USA mentioned more because that plan has been in market for a longer duration.
    Thanks & Regards

Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470