Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Trip cancellation insurance for non-US citizen

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Default Trip cancellation insurance for non-US citizen

    I am writing to find out which plan I should purchase. I called your company and the representative told me to purchase Travel America. However, I see only Patriot T.R.I.P, Patriot T.R.I.P Elite and Patriot Student T.R.I.P. I am a US citizen but I live in Egypt and am traveling to the States. I am looking for trip cancellation and medical emergency coverage for the length of my trip in the U.S.

    Thank you for your time and attention.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Plano, TX


    You can buy any of the plans listed at

    Make sure to put your residence as 'Other'. It is the last choice in the drop down menu.

    Patriot TRIP or Patriot TRIP Elite would be good choices.
    Thanks & Regards

    Toll Free: (866) INSU- BUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts