View Full Version : Fulbright scholarship insurance

03-24-2008, 02:41 PM
I am an international student studying in the USA under the Fulbright Scholarship Program. I have J1 visa and health insurance provided by the US Department of State. I now want to bring my wife to USA under J2 visa, but for that I need to purchase a health insurance for her. Would you please let me know how I can buy the appropriate health insurance for my wife at the earliest?

03-24-2008, 02:41 PM
You can buy any of the products listed at https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-health-insurance/-insurance/