PDA

View Full Version : Medical malpractice insurance

submittedviaemail
08-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Hello there! I am a medical student in the 5th year at a romanian medical school, and also at a german medical school (in Europe you have the possibility to participate at 2 MD programs offered by universities from the European Union - my base university is in Romania, Cluj-Napoca but I studied one year in Germany - Berlin, too, and I could study there the 6th year too). I will attend a clinical clerkship (emergency medicine and surgery) for 2 months in USA at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, USA. This would be my 4th summer in the US, last 3 times I participated at Work & Travel Programms. One of their requirements is a malpractice insurance. The are minimum limits that I must be insured for also - $1 million per occurrence/$3 million in aggregate. I was told that you could help in this matter. What would the financial conditions and what are the requiremens for me in order to buy an insurance like this ??? If you can't help would yu pleas, if possible, direct my e-mail to someone who can, or send me their address. Thank you very much and have a nice day ! Truly yours,

insubuy
08-10-2007, 11:54 AM
We don't offer medical malpractice insurance.