View Full Version : daughter needs insurance on J1 or one year

11-29-2005, 04:23 PM
My daughter will participate in student exchange program in USA and she needs for a J1 visa appropriate health and accident insurance. She is 18 years old and will stay in USA about 1 year. Minimum coverage: Medical expenses due to accident or illness: USD 50,000 Medical evacuation to home country USD 10,000 Repatriation of remains USD 7,500 Deductible not to exceed USD 500 per accident or illness. Insurance corporation has to have AM Best A or above, ISI A or above, Standard&Poors Claims paying Ability A or above, Weiss Resarch Inc, B or above. Please, let me know, what you could offer me and is it possible to make this policy from my country (Croatia).

Thank you in advance

11-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing J1 visa medical insurance.

Please find Visit USA-HealthCare at https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-health-insurance/-insurance/ It meets all the requirements of J1 visa.

You can make instant purchase online. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

11-29-2005, 04:26 PM
Thank you for your reply. I'm not a specialist in the insurance so please help me to understand. What does "deductible" mean? If it is amount which you have to pay any time when you go to a doctor, please let me know if there is any health insurance policy without deductible or with lower deductible. Is it possible to buy and pay this insurance policy from Croatia? I would like to pay whole amount at once.

11-29-2005, 04:30 PM
No problem. That is why we are here to help you. Deductible is the amount that you have to pay once a year first before insurance company starts paying anything. That means, deductible is just once, not every time you go to the doctor.

$250 is the lowest deductible in this policy and this is the only policy that meets the requirements of J1 visa.

Yes, you can buy and pay this insurance policy from Croatia. It's fastest if you can apply on the website using credit card. If you don't have credit card, you can also make the cashiers check, demand draft or money order in US dollars, make it payable to 'Travel Insurance Services' and send to
InsuBuy, Inc
4700 Dexter Dr
Suite 100
Plano, TX 75093

Please let me know if you have any other questions.