View Full Version : J2 insurance needed

10-04-2016, 06:46 PM
My wife and 06 month baby are coming from India on J2 visa at Louisiana State University. I am interested to purchase insurance policy from Visitors Care® application for them. Louisiana State University requires certificate from Insurance company (the form required is attached here). Could I get the certificate from your company as per required format?

10-04-2016, 06:46 PM
The Visitors Care plan does not meet the J1/J2 requirements. Please review the plans offered in the J1/J2 section of our website https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-health-insurance/-insurance/ to see the plans that meet the minimum State Department of Insurance requirements. The link you provided is for the old requirements and the plans in our J1/J2 section will actually meet the current requirements.

For a limited benefit plan like the Visitors Care plan you can purchase Inbound USA https://www.insubuy.com/safe-travels-for-visitors-to-the-usa-insurance/ and this plan will pay a fixed amount according to a schedule of benefits and meets the standard requirements.

If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact our office.