View Full Version : J2 Health insurance for wife and my daughter

10-04-2016, 06:39 PM
I am a professor at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in Spain. I am going to do a research stay as visiting scholar at UCLA. My government provides me with a health insurance that fulfills the requirements of UCLA for visiting scholars. Unfortunately my wife and my daughter are not covered by this insurance, so I need a health insurance for them. They both have a J2 visa. My wife is 39 years old and my daughter is 3 years old. I would like to know if you can offer me a health insurance for them and if yes what would be the cost and the conditions. The period of my research stay is from 12th July to 20th December and UCLA requirements for visiting scholar´s dependents

•$100,000 USD per accident & illness in medical coverage •Deductible cannot exceed $500 per accident or illness •Coinsurance cannot exceed 25% •Medical evacuation coverage must be at least $50,000 USD •Repatriation coverage must be at least $25,000 USD •Pre-existing conditions must be a covered benefit. The waiting period for benefit coverage cannot exceed 12 months •Carrier must be at least A- rated or backed by the full faith and credit of the Exchange Visitor's government.

Thanks and Regards,

10-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs. You can purchase either Atlas America or Patriot Exchange plan which meets your school requirements.

Atlas America brochure, instant purchase link, https://www.insubuy.com/atlasamerica-insurance/

Patriot Exchange brochure, instant purchase link, https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-exchange-program-insurance/

You can compare these plans at,

Please let us know if you have any further questions.