View Full Version : J2 dependent visitor insurance

10-04-2016, 03:57 PM
I'm an international scholar at TTUHSC, i will stay in Texas for 6 months with my wife and two children. So, I have to make medical insurance for my wife and the children for only two months until I can be able to add them to my medical insurance by TTUHSC then i need a cover of medical evacuation and repatriation for the rest 4 months
Is that available? and how will that cost me?
attached is the medical plan recommended by the university

10-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

You can purchase Patriot Exchange medical plan for 2 months and it meets your school requirements. Once you enroll them in your school insurance and you need only medical evacuation and repatriation. You can purchase Inbound USA plan with $50K.

Patriot Exchange brochure, instant purchase link- Medical for 2m.

Inbound USA brochure, instant purchase link,- For evacuation and repatriation.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.