PDA

View Full Version : J1 visitor insurance needed

submittedviaemail
10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Hello,Sir,
I will study at US for a year. And I have a four year old child.
The minimum Department of State insurance guidelines and the coverage Duke University requires for a waiver of the HTH Worldwide Insurance plan are:
• Medical benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness.
• Repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000.
• Expenses associated with the medical evacuation of the exchange visitor to his or her home country in the amount of $50,000.
• A deductible not to exceed $250 per accident or illness.
• Waiting period for pre-existing conditions of 6 months (current industry standard).
• May include provisions for co-insurance under the terms of which the exchange visitor may be required to pay up to 25% of the covered benefits per accident or illness.
• Policy must be secured to meet the benefits requirements and be underwritten by an insurance corporation with an A.M. Best rating of "A-" or above, an Insurance Solvency International, Ltd. (ISI) rating of "A-I" or above, a Standard and Poor's Claims Paying Ability rating of "A-" or above, or a Weiss Research, Inc. rating of B+ or above. Alternatively, the sponsor may ascertain that the participant's policy is backed by the full faith and credit of the government of the exchange visitor's home country.
Could you introduce the product for me?
Many thanks

insubuy
10-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs. In looking for a plan to meet your Universities requirements for coverage for yourself and your child the following 2 plan options will meet all of your requirements.

Please use the links listed below to read more about the plans, if you would like assistance from a licensed agent please feel free to contact our office.

Study USA Preferred brochure & instant purchase link:
https://www.insubuy.com/study-usa-insurance/

Student Health Advantage Platinum brochure & instant purchase link:
https://www.insubuy.com/student-health-advantage-insurance/