PDA

View Full Version : J1 visitor insurance needed

submittedviaemail
09-30-2016, 03:46 PM
Dear Sir or Madam, I am Portuguese citizen and I will start a Postdoctoral fellowship at a US hospital. I will need a health insurance valid in the US (New York State) for the first months in order to apply for a J-1 visa sponsored by the Hospital (later on I will have a different insurance provided by the Hospital). I have been at your website, but I have some questions: 1. The contract will be send electronically? 2. In case I choose for instance a three month coverage, is it possible to it renew later (for example plus one month?) 3. The amount due at the end of application it is the total value that I have to pay to you for the insurance coverage or is it a value per month? Thank you very much.

insubuy
09-30-2016, 03:47 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

Please provide the name of the plan that you are interested in purchasing so that we can properly advise according to the details of that plan.

You will receive virtual documents that will contain all needed information of your policy that you will be able to utilize.

Upon receiving the plan name that you are interested we are more than happy to answer any questions that you have.