View Full Version : J1 visitor insurance needed

09-30-2016, 02:13 PM
I'm a Chinese undergraduate student, and I will take a summer program in the United States. To get my J-type vise, I have to buy a short term insurance covering my stay there. What's more, I need the Proof of medical insurance as soon as possible. I will appreciate it if you can provide me with a digital Proof of medical insurance. If Yes, could you tell me where could I get it. If No, how much time will the mail take?

09-30-2016, 02:14 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

Any plan that you purchase will provide online documents within 30 minutes of your initial purchase that will supply you with all of the needed documentation for your University.

Please use the link listed below to locate plan that will be available to J visa holders:

If you would like assistance in finding a plan that will meet your Universities requirements please send them to this email address for help from a licensed agent.