PDA

View Full Version : Insurance J1

submittedviaemail
09-28-2016, 03:54 PM
I am from Ankara Turkey. This July I will be coming to University of Florida as Short-term Scholar and I will be there for 2 months. The university requires Insurance that meets all the requirements denoted. And these are the requirements.

1. Medical benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness.
2. Repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000.
3. Expenses associated with the medical evacuation of the exchange visitor to his or her home country in the amount of $50,000.
4. A deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness.
5. The insurance policy secured to meet the benefits requirements must be underwritten by an insurance corporation with an A.M. Best rating of "A-" or above, an Insurance Solvency International, Ltd. (ISI) rating of "A-I" or above, a Standard and Poor's Claims Paying Ability rating of "A-" or above, or a Weiss Research, Inc. rating of B+ or above. Alternatively, the sponsor may ascertain that the participant's policy is backed by the full faith and credit of the government of the exchange visitor's home country.
6. Policy must not unreasonably exclude coverage for perils inherent to the exchange visitor’s program of participation.
7. Claims must be paid in U.S. dollars payable on a U.S. financial institution

I would like to know how much does it cost approximately if it meets all theses requirements.

And I would like to learn what should I do in order to get the insurance. As I live in Ankara Turkey I will not be able to be there in order the pay etc.

insubuy
09-28-2016, 03:55 PM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

We have many plans that meets your school requirements.

You can purchase Atlas America plan. Atlas America brochure, instant purchase link,
https://www.insubuy.com/atlasamerica-insurance/

You can also find many plans for J1 visa insurance at,
https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-health-insurance/-insurance/

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.

If you provide your travel date, age. We will be glad to send you quote by e-mail as well.