PDA

View Full Version : J1 visitor insurance needed

submittedviaemail
09-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Dear Madam or Sir, I am looking for a plan that would be compatible with Stanford University requirements, that include coverage of pre-existing conditions and mental care. I am wondering if a plan that meets those exists among those you provide?

insubuy
09-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

You can purchase Student Secure Elite plan which will meet all your school requirements.

Student Secure Elite brochure, instant purchase link,
https://www.insubuy.com/student-secure-insurance/student-medical-insurance/

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

submittedviaemail
09-28-2016, 03:04 PM
I still have a couple of questions, and would be very grateful if you could provide me some assistance.

1. Just to be clear, it is mentioned that the pre-exisitng conditions are covered after 6-month waiting period, and my trip
will take place on July 25 - November 1st. From what I understand I have no pre-existing conditions, but I am not sure
if that really matters? If it doesn’t matter, then maybe there are other options that you have available?

2. I would also like to know if that would be possible for a representative of your company to fill the form once I have my insurance ordered.

insubuy
09-28-2016, 03:05 PM
The recommended plans are based upon the requirements of Stanford University. They have requirements and in order to get your form completed it has to meet the requirements that your University has.

After making your purchase we will be more than happy to send your compliance form to the proper department for completion.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact our office.