PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Insurance Coverage for J2 Visitor

submittedviaemail
09-26-2016, 03:17 PM
I have come to United States on J2 Exchange Visitor visa.

My husband works with the University of North Carolina and as part of the procedures at the university, my insurance policy should comply with the coverage areas listed below:

• Maximum Lifetime/Per-Occurrence Medical Benefits: Policy to pay a maximum of at least $100,000 for each specific illness or injury.

• Deductible: Policy to include a deductible no more than $500 per accident or illness.

• Repatriation of Mortal Remains: Policy must provide at least $25,000 in benefits to send your remains to your home country for burial.

• Medical Evacuation: Policy must pay no less than $50,000 for the expenses of travel back to your home country.

• Co-Insurance: Policy provider must pay at least 75% of covered medical expenses

• Pre-Existing Conditions with Waiting Period: Policy may establish a waiting period before covering pre-existing conditions as long as the waiting period is reasonable by current standards in the insurance industry.

Most policies available on your website do not cover for pre-existing conditions. Request you to suggest a suitable policy that will comply with all the conditions stated above. Once I purchase my insurance, I would require my insurance provider to complete a form stating that all conditions have been met.

Awaiting your reply.

insubuy
09-26-2016, 03:17 PM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

We have many plans that meets J1 visa requirements. You can purchase Patriot Exchange Program plan with $100,000 coverage.

Patriot Exchange Program brochure, & instant purchase link:
https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-exchange-program-insurance/

You can other plans for J1 visa at,
https://www.insubuy.com/atlasamerica-insurance/

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.