PDA

View Full Version : J1 insurance

submittedviaemail
09-23-2016, 06:17 PM
I need 6 months(June to November) J1 insurance with following requirements. i'm 31 and my wife 27 years old.as it asked by university before getting my visa if i cant get visa this insurance should be Voidable. which cheap plan that cover these requirements do you suggest? Is Visit USA plan OK for these requirements?:

Minimum Requirements for Health Insurance Coverage at Rutgers All F-1s and J-1s on Rutgers' visa sponsorship and their F-2/J-2 visa dependents are required to have health insurance that provides at least the following level of coverage:

The alternate coverage is currently active and the student agrees to maintain the health insurance coverage throughout the current semester The plan offers unlimited coverage with no maximum dollar limit The plan must include a minimum of $25,000.00 for repatriation of remains and $50,000.00 for medical evacuation.
Plan deductible does not exceed $500 out of network per policy year Plan provides coverage in the campus area for inpatient and outpatient medical care in the immediate campus area.
Plan provides mental health benefits which include chemical and substance abuse treatments.
Plan provides preventative care services which include, but are not limited to, annual physicals, GYN exams, routine screenings and immunizations.
Plan covers pre-existing conditions.
Plan covers prescription drugs with no maximum dollar limit and a nationwide network of pharmacies. Plan must not be a reimbursement plan.
The plan is provided by a company licensed to do business in the US with a US claims payment office and a US phone number.
Plan must pay medical providers directly for inpatient and outpatient care (must not be a reimbursement plan).
The underwriting company must have a rating of either "A" or above by A.M. Best, "A-1" or above by Insurance Solvency International Ltd., "A -" or above by Standard & Poor's Claims-paying Ability, "B +" or above by Weiss Research, Inc.

insubuy
09-23-2016, 06:20 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy. Unfortunately, there are no plans available to meet the below requirements. We would recommend purchasing from your University. If you have any additional questions please let us know.