PDA

View Full Version : J2 visa insurance

submittedviaemail
09-22-2016, 02:20 PM
I am currently in the US on a J1 trainee visa through the Cultural vistas program. The company I work for is Siemens.

My husband, Diego Gonzalez, will hopefully join me on a J2 visa.

Please find attached the application form for his J2 visa with Cultural vistas, which outlines his (page 2) and my details (page 5), as well as the health insurance requirements for him (page 5).

The application form must be signed by his insurance carrier in order for it to be complete (page 5).

We purchased insurance which we believe meets these requirements (the insurance certificate number is PATAI...)
Please advise us if this insurance is sufficient, and if not, which insurance we should purchase?
If it is sufficient, we would greatly appreciate the form being signed and returned as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

insubuy
09-22-2016, 02:21 PM
Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs. The plan you purchased, Patriot America, does not meet the requirements for the J1/J2 visa. There is a plan called Patriot Exchange Program that does meet the requirements as listed.

Please use the link below to review the brochure to see how the plan works. Once you have cancelled the Patriot America plan you can then purchase the Patriot Exchange program. If you have any further questions please feel free to call our office.

Patriot Exchange Program brochure & instant purchase link:
https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-exchange-program-insurance/