PDA

View Full Version : J1 insurance policy fulfillment

submittedviaemail
09-17-2016, 11:21 AM
Dear Insubuy, I am residing in Seoul, South Korea now. I need to buy Patriot Exchange insurance for my postdoctoral position in University of Arizona, starting from April 01, 2016. May I ask if you can deliver the real insurance card into my address in South Korea? Because I didn't see you mention card delivery outside of US. Thank you for your reading.

insubuy
09-17-2016, 11:21 AM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

Under Patriot Exchange plan as soon as you purchase insurance will receive confirmation by e-mail which will have virtual id card and other important document and next business days insurance card will be mailed to you on whichever address you specify in the application.

Patriot Exchange brochure, instant purchase and other useful information,
https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-exchange-program-insurance/

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

submittedviaemail
09-17-2016, 11:27 AM
Thank you for your quick reply,

I have one more questions concerning a suitable plan. Besides Patriot Exchange plan, could you suggest another suitable plan for my situation below:

Because my employee insurance from University of Arizona may kick in within 12 to 24 days from my starting day (April 1, 2016). I think I need a plan which can be renewed during the above mentioned time, more importantly, it can satisfy the below requirements.

US DEPARTMENT OF STATE REQUIREMENTS
• medical benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness
• a co-payment not greater than 25% of the covered benefits per accident or illness
• a deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness
• a waiting period for pre-existing conditions that is reasonable by current industry standards
• coverage for activities inherent to the exchange program (i.e., flight training for an aviation school)
• repatriation of remains in an amount of $25,000
• expenses associated with the medical evacuation of the exchange visitor to his or her home country in the amount of $50,000

insubuy
09-17-2016, 11:28 AM
The Patriot Exchange Program will be the best plan to meet the listed requirements. The plan can be purchased monthly so if you purchase for 1 month if you need to extend the plan you would be able to. If you need any additional assistance please feel free to contact our office.