PDA

View Full Version : J1 visitor insurance needed

submittedviaemail
09-16-2016, 02:43 PM
Hello I am an exchange visitor in CA, aged 32 male, I would like to buy J1 insurance that meet this criteria -medical coverage at least 100000USD /accident or illness -deductible not exceed 500/incident -coinsurance not exceed 25% -medical evacuation at least 50000USD, repatriation at least 25000USD -preexisting conditions must be covered with awaiting period no longer than 12 months -carrier must be A-rated or backed of the full faith and credit of the visitor's government Could you suggest the plan that fulfill this requirements for me?

insubuy
09-16-2016, 02:47 PM
Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

You can purchase Patriot Exchange plan with $100k which meets all your school requirements.

Patriot Exchange brochure, instant purchase and other useful information,
https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-exchange-program-insurance/

Please review this plan and if you have any further questions feel free to contact us.

Have a great day!

submittedviaemail
09-16-2016, 02:49 PM
Hello
Thank you for your advice.
I have two questions
1 I am not sure meaning of pre-existing condition within 36 months charges exclude until after 12 months of coverage will be met the criteria, can you explain or confirm me?
2 If I buy this insurance but it does not meet the criteria, can I refund my payment and how?
Thank you.

insubuy
09-16-2016, 02:50 PM
The Patriot Exchange Program has a 12 month waiting period for pre-existing conditions. This is stating the plan will not cover any pre-existing condition until after 12 months of continuous coverage. If you cancel this policy before the effective date you will receive a full refund. If the cancellation is received any time after the effective date you would receive a prorated refund for the fully unused months minus a $50.00 cancellation fee as long as no claims have been filed since the effective date. If you have any additional questions please let us know.